Trade in your Canada Goose or similar fur trim parka and get up to $300 off! All jackets collected will be distributed by charity to homeless and at risk individuals in need.
That's right, trade in your Canada Goose or similar fur-trim parka and get $300 CAD ($225 USD) off a Wully Outerwear parka! All jackets collected will be distributed by charities to homeless and at risk individuals in need.
We're not only committed to producing our coats at home in Toronto, we want you to experience why high performance animal free materials are the future of premium outerwear.
Requirements and Conditions:
- We will accept fur trim parkas from Canada Goose, Nobis, Moose Knuckles and Mackage. Select others may be accepted upon request.
- Jackets must be only lightly used. Any jackets with rips, tears, stains, or other wear and tear will not be accepted. Most jackets over 5 years old will be rejected.
- Your Wully Parka will be shipped to you for free within North America. We do not cover any additional shipping charges related to this program.
- Jackets must be delivered to our office at 10 Dundas St East, Toronto, ON, M5B 2G9, Suite 600. To avoid shipping charges, local customers can drop off their jacket at our office on Tuesdays between 5:00pm and 7:30pm or contact us for alternative times. You can also meet us at the Toronto Vegan Winter Market
- The $300 credit is redeemable for Wully parkas (the women's Doe Parka and men's Elk Parka). If customers would prefer to trade-in for a Bomber jacket (the women's Fox Bomber and men's Bison Bomber), a $250 CAD credit will be applied.
- Please contact us with any questions :)
- Additional details: This program is subject to product availability. The program is expected to last for one month, however we may discontinue it at any time without further notice. Wully Outerwear will accept jackets at it's sole discretion. Customers are encouraged to obtain a tracking number for items shipped to our office, as we cannot be responsible for items that don't make it to us. Jackets collected will not be resold. The fur will be removed and donated to wildlife rehabilitation programs where possible. $10 from every jacket sold is donated to the Association for the Protection of Fur-Bearing Animals . Trade-ins will be considered a final sale no and returns will not be available (as the jackets will be donated). The currency referenced in the video above is in Canadian Dollars