That's right, trade in your Canada Goose or similar fur-trim parka and get $300 off our a Wully Outerwear parka! All jackets collected will be distributed by charities to homeless and at risk individuals in need.
Not only committed to producing our coats at home in Toronto, we keep all of our products animal free, while donating $10 from each jacket sold to the Association for the Protection of Fur-Bearing Animals. Designed in Toronto using extreme weather performance fabrics engineered for the deep North, Wully Outerwear delivers jackets that keep you feeling warm, both inside and out.
Jacket donated to local charities.
- &bull We will accept fur trim parkas from Canada Goose, Nobis, Moose Knuckles and Mackage. Select others may be accepted upon request.
- • Jackets must be only lightly used. Any jackets with rips, tears, stains, or other wear and tear will not be accepted
- Your Wully Parka will be shipped to you for free within North America. We do not cover any shipping charges related to this program.
- Jackets must be delivered to our office at 10 Dundas St East, Toronto, ON, M5B 2G9, Suite 600.
- To avoid shipping charges, local customers can contact us to arrange a time to drop of their jackets in person at our office, or meet us at one of our Toronto popup shops (stay tuned!).
- Please contact us with any questions :)