All Wully Outerwear jackets from our FW 2017 collection onward come with a Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Wully Outerwear is proud to offer premium-quality products to our customers. In the rare event of any manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship, the jacket will be repaired (or replaced if repair is not possible) at the discretion of Wully. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate your request.
Wully will cover repairs ONLY in regards to manufacturing issues. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural aging of colours and materials over extended time and use. If you would like Wully to repair damage that is a result of an accident or wear and tear, we may be able to do so at a small cost. Please follow the same instructions listed below and we will quote you the cost if repair is possible.
Please note: The customer is responsible for creating and purchasing any and all related shipping documents (including shipping labels) related to us receiving and returning the item being repaired. The customer is also responsible for handling any and all other costs related to the repair, which may include - but not limited to - duties and taxes. Please follow the same instructions listed below and we will quote you the cost if repair is possible.
In order for us to help you, please read the following:
• All jackets in used condition MUST BE dry cleaned before they are sent back for repair. In accordance with Health & Safety Practices, for us to service your claim all items must be professionally cleaned.
• Customers returning jackets that are not cleaned will be subject to a fee of $35 CDN + standard HST for dry cleaning. All customers will be notified before being charged.
• If a customer does not wish to proceed with our internal cleaning then their product will be sent back in the condition it was initially sent to Wully. NOTE: Shipping under this instance will be at the cost of the customer.
• Any jackets that were purchased with a discount may be subject to additional fees for repairs. This is determined on a case by case basis.
• All repairs will take a maximum of 3 weeks from the time Wully receives the garment.
In your repair e-mail request, please send us the following information:
1. Title the subject: “REPAIR REQUEST ORDER #_____”
2. Item name
5. Detail(s) of repair (ie. Broken snaps, buttons, zippers, climate control straps, cords tearing, compromised tusk logo, open seams, defective fabric, etc.)
6. Several photos of the requested repair
***PROOF OF PURCHASE IS YOUR ORDER #. FAILURE TO ADD IT TO YOUR E-MAIL MAY RESULT AN INVALID REPAIR PROCESS*** Note: If your jacket was purchased offline/at one of our stockists, please include a copy of your receipt as a photo or photocopy.